We aspire to provide a learning environment where children feel happy, safe and valued. Through excellent learning and teaching opportunities, and by providing the highest standard of care, we help children to develop into confident and motivated individuals who are well prepared for 21st Century life.
We value diversity and promote an atmosphere of integrity, fairness and mutual respect.
Working with all partners enables us to provide wide opportunities for success.
In all that we do we will uphold the following values:
- Be kind
- Be gentle
- Be respectful
- Be truthful
- To develop self esteem
- To develop attitudes, skills and understanding which promote effective learning
- To develop positive interpersonal relationships
We Promote learning by:
- Having clear aims
- Implementing and organising resources
- Having high but realistic expectations
- Planning responsively and assessing, recording and reporting effectively
- Maintaining effective links with parents, colleagues and other agencies
Our nursery curriculum refers to the Curriculum for Excellence framework of Early Level planned learning experiences based on different aspects of children’s development and learning across eight areas of learning.
These are: Health & Well-being, Languages and Literacy, Mathematics and Numeracy, Expressive Arts, Religious and Moral Education, Science, Social Studies and Technologies.
We produce a bi-monthly newsletter which can be found under Downloads.